Monday, December 27, 2010

A new journey begins

Well, I am finally getting around to documenting my modeling experiences. THere will be lots of changes. I am just throwing this together right now. I will get some decent backgrounds and such over the next couple of weeks, I hope, as time permits.

So what will this be all about?

Well to start with it is documenting a couple projects I am working on:
1) My Skaven Tau
2) Warmachine
3) Odd and random models I have put together/converted and am painting up.

This is mostly to keep me motivated, because I have a lil bit of ADD when it comes to modeling.

A word of warning, I am using my phone's camera. Even though it is nice, they are not the best of pictures, so bear with me.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back for upcoming pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment